Monday, June 20, 2016

Lives Matter

I've been trying to understand why African Americans yell down anyone who says "All lives matter".  I've come to the conclusion it's a matter of relativity.  For years they have been at the top of the grievance list and now they have dropped a few notches in the liberal hierarchy.  As far as I can tell, this is the new list of what lives matter according to the Progressive philosophy -
  1. Homosexual
  2. Muslim
  3. Hispanic
  4. Black
  5. Children (note - fetus need not apply)
  6. Women
  7. Felons (or anyone that performs illegal acts) especially ones convicted of capital offenses
  8. Non-working or underemployed (provided that was their choice)
  9. Young
  10. Poor
I would go on until I hit males and whites but that would imply liberals think those lives matter when they don't think that at all.  In fact the life of anyone that does not espouse their philosophy doesn't matter in the least.

All lives matter.

No comments: